BIBLE QUIZ - 19
1) Name the man who considered himself to be a dead dog and a flea.
2) Name the man who described David as a servant who broke away from his master.
3) Name the man who is such a scoundrel that one cannot speak to him.
4) What was the sin David would have committed unless Abigail had met him and calmed him down?
5) What was the reason why David did not kill Saul even when he could have done it easily?
6) Who said, "Indeed I have played the fool and erred exceedingly?"
7) Name the person who gifted 'Ziklag' to another person of a different nationality.
8) Name the man who lost his kingdom because he did not execute the Lord's fierce wrath upon Amalek.
9) When was Saul dreadfully afraid?
10) "I have not found evil in you, since the day of your coming to me." Who said to whom?
11) When his own people were grieved and were about to stone him, what was David's response?
12) "My brethren, you shall not do so with what the Lord has given us..." Who said to whom?
13) Name the man who died along with his three sons on the same day.
14) What was David's response when he was told about the death of Saul and his sons?
15) What is the song of the Bow?
16) Name the city to which David and his men returned after Saul's death.
17) Name the king who ruled over Israel after Saul's death.
18) What is the field of sharp swords?
19) "I am weak today, though anointed king." Who said this and why?
20) Name the two wicked men who killed a righteous person in his own house on his bed.
Light of Life, Post Box 4576, 21 YMCA Road, Mumbai - 400008, not later than May 31, 2012.
Please indicate your Name, Address and Light Of Life Subscription Number, while sending the answers.